Excellent.. yes.. excellent

Welcome to "Good Morning Bromerica" your number one source for all things related to your favorite misfits Rob, Cheyne and of course Danny.. excellent..

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The militia...

I have a hoodie fetish... it's kind of a problem. Every day, multiple times, I visit Whiskey Militia and it seems like they ALWAYS have a super rad hoodie for sale for some ridiculous price. I have literally bought three this week all for 16.99 and I could not be more excited about it. I understand a hoodie fetish in Florida is completely strange but they just look SO damn sweet!

Robby J

3 comments:

  1. Aw man, I have their browser alert for Firefox. Did you grab that Analog hoodie? That one was hot fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but it kept giving me an error! I was pissed!

    ReplyDelete